Staffordshire Bull Terrier Pet Insurance
Spirited, super-friendly and almost permanently stuck in fifth gear, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a small muscular dog with a big soft heart.
Staffies are overwhelmingly fond of people, which is why they never make great guard dogs – any intruder encountering a Staffie would be ‘tackled’ only by an excited leg-pawing and a good face-licking. And few dogs can compare to the Staffie in their fondness for children.
For these reasons, Staffie owners are rightfully frustrated by the bad image their pals are sometimes given. As RSPCA chief vet, Mark Evans, said: "Staffies have had a terrible press, but this is not of their own making - in fact they're wonderful dogs. If people think that Staffies have problems, they're looking at the wrong end of the dog lead! When well cared for and properly trained they can make brilliant companions.”
But because they have energy to burn in abundance, it can be worth considering pet insurance for Staffordshire Bull Terriers. Staffies need regular exercise, which means they can get into the occasional scrape, pet insurance can cover vet fees for accidents and illness as well.
At Bought By Many we've created unique pet insurance policies that can help Staffordshire owners.
If you choose our MoneyBack policy and don't need to claim, we'll give you 20% of your premium back at the end of the policy year.
Our Complete cover is the most comprehensive pet insurance on the market. You can find out about our other policies below or join this group to get a quote.
Bought By Many pet insurance policies
- Value Conditions are covered for up to £3,000 of vet fees or 12 months, whichever is reached sooner.
- Regular A lifetime policy with up to £7,000 of vet fee cover and the option of no excess for pets under 9.
- Complete The most comprehensive lifetime pet insurance money can buy. Up to £15,000 of vet fee cover and dental cover is included as standard.
Bought By Many has also created three policies that are like nothing else on the market:
- MoneyBack 20% of your premium will be paid back every year you don’t claim. Lifetime cover for up to £7,000 of vet fees each year.
- Pre-Existing Pet insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions as long as your pet hasn't received treatment or advice for them in the three months before the policy starts. Cover for pre-existing conditions increases if you do not claim and we offer £7,000 of vet fee cover for new conditions.
Lifetime (or ‘yearly limit’) insurance covers vet fees up to the policy's limit every year. So long as you renew a lifetime policy each year, the level of vet fees will reset to the full stated limits that you started with. With a lifetime product, it is important to note that your premiums are likely to increase each year at renewal.
An innovative claims process - we've launched Snap Claims, which allows you to make online claims with no forms and no hassle.
Check out our clear and simple policy documents and policy wording to find out what our insurance does and doesn't cover.
Find out more about insurance with our guide to the best pet insurance for dogs.