About this group
Rottweilers, contrary to some people’s expectation, are calm, obedient and loving.
Like any dog, they are very protective of their families and can be wary of strangers, but underneath their powerful build lies a warm, playful and sometimes even docile personality. And as the saying goes: There’s no such thing as a dangerous dog – only an irresponsible owner.
As with any large dog breed, Rottweilers can sometimes develop problems with their joints, such as the hips, knees or shoulders. They can also be prone to obesity if not given regular exercise.
Bought By Many listened to thousands of pet owners to find out about the frustrations they face when looking for pet insurance. We've created policies that are like nothing else on the market and aim to solve Rottweiler owners' problems:
- Fixed For Life The price of your pet insurance will never increase - it's fixed for the life of your pet, even if you make a claim. It will cover up to £20,000 of vet fees in your pet's lifetime. You can only buy it before your pet is two years old.
- MoneyBack 20% of your premium will be paid back every year you don’t claim. Lifetime cover for up to £7,000 of vet fees each year.
- Pre-Existing Pet insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions. You can switch insurers while still having some cover for illnesses or injuries your pet has suffered from. Chronic conditions are not included.
We’ve also designed policies that range from low-cost, no-frills cover to the most comprehensive pet insurance available:
- Value Our most affordable policy offers up £3,000 of lifetime vet fee cover that resets every year.
- Regular A lifetime policy with up to £7,000 of vet fee cover and the option of no excess for pets under 9.
- Complete The most comprehensive lifetime pet insurance money can buy. Up to £15,000 of vet fee cover and dental cover is included as standard.
We have a 15% multi-pet discount for pets on the same policy.
Lifetime (or ‘yearly limit’) insurance covers vet fees up to the policy's limit every year. So long as you renew a lifetime policy each year, the level of vet fees will reset to the full stated limits that you started with. With a lifetime product, it is important to note that your premiums are likely to increase each year at renewal.
An innovative claims process - we've launched Snap Claims, which allows you to make online claims with no forms and no hassle.
Check out our clear and simple policy documents and policy summary to find out what our insurance does and doesn't cover.