Dog Insurance Lifetime Cover
Bought By Many has created three unique separate policies:
- MoneyBack 20% of your premium will be paid back every year you don’t claim. Cover for up to £7,000 of vet fees each year.
- Pre-Existing Pet insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions as long as your pet hasn't received treatment, medication or advice for them in the three months before the policy starts. Cover for pre-existing conditions increases in the first two years if you do not claim and we offer £7,000 of lifetime vet fee cover for new conditions.
We’ve designed a range of policies including the most comprehensive pet insurance available:
- Complete The most comprehensive lifetime pet insurance money can buy - it includes cover levels that we believe are better than all other pet insurers. Up to £15,000 of vet fee cover a year, dental cover is included as standard and up to £6,000 for loss, theft or death.
- Value A lifetime policy with £3,000 of vet fee cover a year.
- Regular A lifetime policy with up to £7,000 of vet fee cover a year and the option of no excess for pets under 9.
We have a 15% multi-pet discount for pets on the same policy.
Lifetime (or ‘yearly limit’) insurance covers vet fees up to the policy's limit every year. So long as you renew a lifetime policy each year, the level of vet fees will reset to the full stated limits that you started with. With a lifetime product, it is important to note that your premiums are likely to increase each year at renewal.
An innovative claims process - we've launched Snap Claims, which allows you to make online claims with no forms and no hassle.
Check out our clear and simple policy documents and policy summary to find out what our insurance does and doesn't cover.