About this group
Bought By Many dog insurance
We have a choice of dog insurance plans that offer cover for pre-existing conditions, prices that never increase, no excess, options for older dogs or lifetime cover.
Join to get a quote, it takes seconds to see a price and we make it easy to compare our unique policies, which have received over 6,000 5-star reviews.
We have a 15% multi-pet discount and you can make all claims online.
Dog insurance with lifetime cover
We have three lifetime dog insurance policies.
- Regular A lifetime policy with up to £7,000 of vet fee cover a year and the option of no excess for pets under 9.
- Complete The most comprehensive lifetime pet insurance money can buy - it includes cover levels that we believe are better than all other pet insurers. Up to £15,000 of vet fee cover a year, dental cover is included as standard and up to £6,000 for loss, theft or death.
- MoneyBack 20% of your premium will be paid back every year you don’t claim. Cover for up to £7,000 of vet fees each year.
Lifetime (or ‘yearly limit’) insurance covers vet fees up to the policy's limit every year. So long as you renew a lifetime policy each year, the level of vet fees will reset to the full stated limits that you started with. With a lifetime product, it is important to note that your premiums are likely to increase each year at renewal.
Compare dog insurance policies and quotes
As well as our lifetime dog insurance we have policies that can cover older dogs, pre-existing conditions (if your dog has been treatment, medication and advice free for three months before your policy starts) and much more.
Here are our other policies:
- Value Conditions are covered for up to £3,000 of vet fees or 12 months, whichever is reached sooner.
- Fixed For Life The price of your pet insurance will never increase - it's fixed for the life of your pet, even if you make a claim. It will cover up to £20,000 of vet fees in your pet's lifetime. You can only buy it before your pet is two years old.
- Pre-Existing Pet insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions as long as your pet hasn't received treatment, medication or advice for them in the three months before the policy starts. Cover for pre-existing conditions increases in the first two years if you do not claim and we offer £7,000 of vet fee cover for new conditions.
Joining to start your quote and compare prices.
We've launched an online claims process called Snap Claims, which allows you to make a claim with no forms and no hassle. We can pay you or your vet.
How much is Bought By Many dog insurance?
The price of your dog insurance will depend on a number of factors such as the breed and age of your dog as well as where you live.
You can benefit from our 15% multi-pet discount if you insure more than one pet on the same policy.
We have a range of policies to suit different needs. Our cheapest policy only covers third-party liability and it costs under £30 a year.
Our Value policy offers no-frills cover for accidents and illness and can be the cheapest for some owners. We also have comprehensive cover and a policy that will never increase in price, even if you claim.
Find out more about how much dog insurance costs.
Reviews of Bought By Many dog insurance
Our pet insurance has thousands of 5-star customer reviews on Feefo from dog and cat owners. You can read reviews of our insurance here.
Bought By Many's Complete policy has been rated 5 stars by a number of independent financial service review companies.
Check out our reviews of other dog insurance companies here.