About this group
Bought By Many cat insurance
Choose from our unique cat insurance policies that are designed to fix the things pet owners hate about insurance.
We've created pet insurance that can cover indoor and outdoor cats of any age, cover dental treatment as standard, and pay an advertising reward if your cat goes missing. We have a range of vet fee options and prices.
Get a quote so you can compare all our policies and prices.
Bought By Many's cover has a 15% multi-pet discount for pets on the same policy.
Why should I insure my cat?
Unlike us, cats do not have free health care and with vets bills rising all of the time, cat insurance could save the life of your pet when difficult decisions have to be made. Some vets bills can be very high and you might not always have the funds in place to cover them. Cat insurance can cover those costs for you so that you can concentrate on helping your cat get back to full health.
How much does cat insurance cost?
The cost of your cat insurance will depend on a number of factors such as the age of your pet and where you live.
- Breed: Certain breeds can suffer from specific ailments which insurance companies need to take into account
- Pedigree: Pedigree cats often have more hereditary illness and are more likely to be stolen than less desirable breeds
- Age: Generally speaking, the older the cat gets the more expensive they are to insure. This is due to the increased risk of illness in older pets.
- Location: Vet bills can vary in different parts of the UK and so can the chance of your cat being stolen.
Get a quote and you'll be able to see all the policies available to you and how much they cost in seconds. You can pay monthly or annually and we offer a 15% discount if you cover more than one cat on the same policy.
What are the different types of cat insurance?
- Regular - A lifetime policy with up to £7,000 of vet fee cover a year.
- MoneyBack - 20% of your premium will be paid back every year you don’t claim. Cover for up to £7,000 of vet fees each year.
- Complete - The most comprehensive lifetime pet insurance money can buy - it includes cover levels that we believe are better than all other pet insurers. Up to £15,000 of vet fee cover a year, dental cover is included as standard and up to £6,000 for loss, theft or death.
- Pre-existing medical - Cover for existing conditions, as long as your pet hasn’t received treatment or advice in the three months before the policy starts.
- Value - Conditions are covered for up to £3,000 of lifetime vet fee cover.
Lifetime (or ‘yearly limit’) insurance covers vet fees up to the policy's limit every year. So long as you renew a lifetime policy each year, the level of vet fees will reset to the full stated limits that you started with. With a lifetime product, it is important to note that your premiums are likely to increase each year at renewal.
You can see all of our policies available by getting a quote.
Learn more about cat insurance
Find out more about pet insurance with our guide to the best pet insurance for cats.
What do I need to get a quote?
The following details will help speed up your quote
- Your cat's name
- Your cat’s gender
- The breed of your cat and is it a pedigree?
- The age of your cat
- Has your cat been spayed or neutered?
- Does your cat have pre-existing medical conditions?
- How much did your cat cost?
Learn more about cat insurance