About this group
Labradors are the most popular dogs in the UK by breed ownership, with over twice as many Labradors registered as the second most popular breed.
Labradors are extremely playful and energetic animals and need structured leadership from a young age. That said, they are also very eager to please their humans and easily trainable, making them a hugely popular breed for use as guide and therapy dogs.
Why buy Bought By Many pet insurance for your Labrador?
While these special dogs are generally considered to be one of the healthiest breeds, Labs can suffer from some inherited disorders, such as joint and hip problems, eye problems and exercise-induced collapse.
We've created unique pet insurance policies that are inspired by feedback from over 40,000 pet owners. There are many features that can be helpful for Labrador owners. Our Fixed For Life policy is available to pets under the age of two and it will never increase in price over the life of your dog, even if you claim. And if you choose our Regular policy it has the option of no excess.
Labradors are prone to obesity if over fed (they have big appetites). You can read about what this means for insuring Labradors in our blog for The Labrador Site.
Find out more about our policies below or join this group to get a quote.
Bought By Many pet insurance policies
- Value Conditions are covered for up to £3,000 of vet fees or 12 months, whichever is reached sooner.
- Regular A lifetime policy with up to £7,000 of vet fee cover and the option of no excess for pets under 9.
- Complete The most comprehensive lifetime pet insurance money can buy. Up to £15,000 of vet fee cover and dental cover is included as standard.
Bought By Many has also created three policies that are like nothing else on the market:
- Fixed For Life The price of your pet insurance will never increase - it's fixed for the life of your pet, even if you make a claim. It will cover up to £20,000 of vet fees in your pet's lifetime. You can only buy it before your pet is two years old.
- MoneyBack 20% of your premium will be paid back every year you don’t claim. Lifetime cover for up to £7,000 of vet fees each year.
- Pre-Existing Pet insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions as long as your pet hasn't received treatment or advice for them in the three months before the policy starts. Cover for pre-existing conditions increases if you do not claim and we offer £7,000 of vet fee cover for new conditions.
Lifetime (or ‘yearly limit’) insurance covers vet fees up to the policy's limit every year. So long as you renew a lifetime policy each year, the level of vet fees will reset to the full stated limits that you started with. With a lifetime product, it is important to note that your premiums are likely to increase each year at renewal.
An innovative claims process - we've launched Snap Claims, which allows you to make online claims with no forms and no hassle.
Find out more about insurance with our guide to the best pet insurance for dogs.