About this group
Labradors are the most popular dogs in the UK by breed ownership, with over twice as many Labradors registered as the second most popular breed.
Labradors are extremely playful and energetic animals and need structured leadership from a young age. That said, they are also very eager to please their humans and easily trainable, making them a hugely popular breed for use as guide and therapy dogs.
Why buy Bought By Many pet insurance for your Labrador?
While these special dogs are generally considered to be one of the healthiest breeds, Labs can suffer from some inherited disorders, such as joint and hip problems, eye problems and exercise-induced collapse.
We've created unique pet insurance policies that are inspired by feedback from over 40,000 pet owners. There are many features that can be helpful for Labrador owners. Our Fixed For Life policy is available to pets under the age of two and it will never increase in price over the life of your dog, even if you claim. And if you choose our Regular policy it has the option of no excess.
Labradors are prone to obesity if over fed (they have big appetites). You can read about what this means for insuring Labradors in our blog for The Labrador Site.
Find out more about our policies below or join this group to get a quote.
Bought By Many pet insurance policies
- Value Conditions are covered for up to £3,000 of vet fees or 12 months, whichever is reached sooner.
- Regular Up to £7,000 of vet fee cover with the option of no excess.
- Complete The most comprehensive pet insurance money can buy. Up to £15,000 of vet fee cover and dental cover is included as standard.
Bought By Many has also created three policies that are like nothing else on the market:
- Fixed For Life The price of your pet insurance will never increase - it's fixed for the life of your pet, even if you make a claim. It will cover up to £20,000 of vet fees in your pet's lifetime. You can only buy it before your pet is two years old.
- MoneyBack 20% of your premium will be paid back every year you don’t claim. Cover for up to £7,000 of vet fees each year.
- Pre-Existing Pet insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions as long as your pet hasn't received treatment or advice for them in the three months before the policy starts. Cover for pre-existing conditions increases if you do not claim and we offer £7,000 of vet fee cover for new conditions.
We’ve even created a cheap Liability Only policy that offers £3m of public liability insurance but no vet fees, so you’ll be covered for claims if your Labrador harms someone or damages their property.
Most of our policies cover Labs of any age. Our policies are for members only, so you'll be asked to join Bought By Many before you get a quote.
Our innovative claims process
- Easy to submit No more claim forms, just give us a call to tell us the details. A simple online submission will be available soon
- Transparent Our UK-based team will keep you up to date on how the claim is progressing
- Quick We can get what we need from your vet directly, saving you time
- Fair Our policy documents are designed to be clear and we review all claims fairly
- Flexible We can pay you or the vet, whichever you prefer
Find out more about insurance with our guide to the best pet insurance for dogs.