About this group
Frenchies are Independent-minded and fond of clowning around, making them a fashionable choice of dog for celebrities and everyday pet owners alike. Join this group to get a quote for our unique pet insurance.
Why buy pet insurance for your French Bulldog?
Frenchies are prone to health problems (including breathing difficulties suffered by short-muzzled dogs), which may require costly vet treatment.
And although they usually have very gentle and affectionate temperaments, French Bulldogs are easily over-excited. This can lead to accidents that result in trips to the vet or potential legal claims.
It's important to consider insurance that will cover all claims you may need to make because there's no point paying for insurance that leaves you liable for expensive vet bills that are not covered by the policy. Our pet insurance offers a range of comprehensive policies with features no other companies have.
Why get French Bulldog pet insurance from Bought By Many?
We believe all breeds deserve fairer pet insurance, particularly dogs such as French Bulldogs that have specific health needs. We also have a 15% multi-pet discount for pets on the same policy.
Bought By Many pet insurance has features they may be relevant to Frenchie owners. Our Complete policy covers up to £15,000 of vet fees a year and is the most comprehensive policy on the market. It offers the highest level of loss and theft cover (£6,000), which is helpful because French Bulldogs can expensive to buy.
Our Fixed For Life policy is available to buy if your dog is under two and once you have it, it will never increase in price for the life of your pet, even if you claim.
Check out all of our policies below or join and get a quote to see prices.
Bought By Many pet insurance policies
- Value A lifetime policy offering up to £3,000 of vet fee cover a year.
- Regular Up to £7,000 of vet fee cover and the option of no excess for pets under 9.
- Complete The most comprehensive lifetime pet insurance money can buy. Up to £15,000 of vet fee cover and dental cover is included as standard.
Bought By Many has also created three policies that are like nothing else on the market:
- Fixed For Life The price of your pet insurance will never increase - it's fixed for the life of your pet, even if you make a claim. It will cover up to £20,000 of vet fees in your pet's lifetime. You can only buy it before your pet is two years old.
- MoneyBack 20% of your premium will be paid back every year you don’t claim. Lifetime cover for up to £7,000 of vet fees each year.
- Pre-Existing Pet insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions as long as your pet hasn't received treatment or advice for them in the three months before the policy starts. Cover for pre-existing conditions increases in the first two years if you do not claim. We offer £7,000 of lifetime vet fee cover for new conditions every year.
Lifetime (or ‘yearly limit’) insurance covers vet fees up to the policy's limit every year. So long as you renew a lifetime policy each year, the level of vet fees will reset to the full stated limits that you started with. With a lifetime product, it is important to note that your premiums are likely to increase each year at renewal.
An innovative claims process - we've launched Snap Claims, which allows you to make online claims with no forms and no hassle.
Find out more about insurance with our guide to the best pet insurance for dogs.