Bought By Many Dachshund insurance policies
- Value Conditions are covered for up to £3,000 of vet fees or 12 months, whichever is reached sooner.
- Regular A lifetime policy with up to £7,000 of vet fee cover and the option of no excess for Dachshunds under 9.
- Complete The most comprehensive lifetime pet insurance money can buy. Up to £15,000 of vet fee cover and dental cover is included as standard.
Join this group to get a quote.
Bought By Many has also created two policies that are like nothing else on the market:
- MoneyBack 20% of your premium will be paid back every year you don’t claim. Lifetime cover for up to £7,000 of vet fees each year.
- Pre-Existing Dachshund are predisposed to spinal problems, patellar luxation, brittle bone disease, eye problems and hearing or vision loss. So we created a pet insurance policy that covers pre-existing medical conditions as long as your Dachshund hasn't received treatment or advice for them in the three months before the policy starts. Cover for pre-existing conditions increases if you do not claim and we offer £7,000 of vet fee cover for new conditions.
Lifetime (or ‘yearly limit’) insurance covers vet fees up to the policy's limit every year. So long as you renew a lifetime policy each year, the level of vet fees will reset to the full stated limits that you started with. With a lifetime product, it is important to note that your premiums are likely to increase each year at renewal.
An innovative claims process - we've launched Snap Claims, which allows you to make online claims with no forms and no hassle.
Find out more about insurance with our guide to the best pet insurance for dogs.
Why buy Bought By Many pet insurance for your Dachshund?
We've created unique pet insurance policies that are inspired by feedback from over 40,000 pet owners. There are many features that can be helpful for Dachshund owners.