About this group
Bought By Many Cockapoo insurance
We’ve designed three unique pet insurance products to give Cockapoo owners the cover they’ve been waiting for.
Join this group to get a quote
- Fixed For Life will never increase in price, even as your Cockapoo gets older. It’s open to Cockapoos under two. It comes with £7,000 of vet fee cover per condition and up to £20,000 total claims in the pet's life.
- MoneyBack comes with £7,000 of vet fee cover a year and if your Cockapoo stays healthy and you don't need to claim, you get 20% of your annual premium back
Our final revolutionary policy covers pre-existing medical conditions your Cockapoo has not had treatment or advice for in the three months before the policy starts.
- Pre-Existing includes insurance for medical conditions a Cockapoo has suffered from and the vet fee limit for those issues increases in the first two years if you do not claim for them. Up to £7,000 of vet fee cover for new issues.
Join this group to get a quote for any of our policies.
We also have three other policies:
- Value Conditions are covered for up to £3,000 of vet fees or 12 months, whichever is reached sooner.
- Regular £7,000 of vet fee cover, £1,000 for complimentary treatments, farewwell cover and the option of zero excess for pets under 9
- Complete With £15,000 of vet fee cover, this is the most comprehensive pet insurance on the market and includes dental cover as standard.
Our policies have a 15% multi-pet discount for pets on the same policy and many have no limit on the age of the pet. We aim to cover more breeds than other companies.
There are affordable extras such as travel, loss and theft cover that can be added to many of our policies.
Check out our clear and simple key facts and policy wording documents to find out what our insurance does and doesn't cover. We're the first insurance company to receive Fairer Finance's Clear & Simple Mark, which means all customers will find them easy to understand.
An innovative claims process - we've launched Snap Claims, which allows you to make online claims with no forms and no hassle.
Learn more about Pet Insurance
Top questions answered by us
I have a Poodle cross, but it’s not a Cockapoo, can I join this group?
Unfortunately not. We believe every type of dog is unique, and so requires its own dedicated group. However, you can send us your dog’s breed as a suggestion for a brand new group!
What Cockapoo health problems are particularly common?
Both Cocker Spaniels and Poodles can suffer from luxating patellas (a problem with the knee joint) and eye disorders (including progressive retinal atrophy or PRA). Additionally, as Cockapoos have floppy ears, they are susceptible to ear infections, so their ears should be kept clean and dry at all times. The Cockapoo Club and the online Cockapoo forum I Love My Cockapoo are good places to find out more.
What is an F1B Cockapoo?
Right, pay attention people – this is a little complicated: An F1 Cockapoo is one bred from a pure breed Cocker Spaniel and a pure breed Poodle. An F1b is the offspring of a Cockapoo and either a pure breed Cocker Spaniel or a pure breed Poodle – to create a 75% / 25% balance. Finally, an F2 Cockapoo is one born to two Cockapoo parents – so, a second generation Cockapoo.