About this group
Insure your cavapoo with one of Bought By Many's unique pet insurance policies
Cavapoos are one of the cutest breeds around but they don't come cheap. This high cost is one reason to consider pet insurance.
- Complete is the most comprehensive pet insurance on the market. It comes with £15,000 of vet fee cover, including dental and offers up to £6,000 for loss, theft and death- the highest on the market, which could help if the worst happened and you lost your Cavapoo.
Join this group to get a quote.
See some of our other policies:
- Fixed For Life policy is available to Cavapoo puppies under two - it will never increase in price, even if you claim. It comes with £7,000 of vet fee cover per condition and up to £20,000 total claims in the pet's life.
- MoneyBack policy has £7,000 of vet fee cover a year and pays 20% of your premium back every year you don't need to claim. The cover offers peace of mind that you can claim if your pet needs treatment but get some money back if your Cavapoo stays healthy and you don't claim.
- Pre-Existing cover includes insurance for past medical conditions as long as your Cavapoo hasn't had advice or treatment for them in the three months before the start of the policy. The vet fee limit for those issues increases every year you do not claim for them. You’ll also receive up to £7,000 of vet fee cover for new issues.
Join this group to get a quote for any of our unique policies or our more traditional comprehensive cover.
- We also have two policies called Value and Regular that have vet fee limits of £3,000 and £7,000. Our Regular comes with the option of zero excess for pets under nine.
- We’ve even created a cheap Liability Only policy that offers £3m of public liability insurance but no vet fee cover, so you’ll be covered for claims if your dog harms someone or damages their property.
Our policies have a 15% multi-pet discount for pets on the same policy, and many have no limit on the age of the pet.
There are affordable extras such as travel, loss and theft cover that can be added to many of our policies.
Our policies are for members only, so you'll be asked to join Bought By Many before you get a quote.
Learn about our innovative claims process with no forms.
Check out our clear and simple policy documents and policy summary to find out what our insurance does and doesn't cover. We're the first insurance company to receive Fairer Finance's Clear & Simple Mark, which means all customers will find them easy to understand.
We designed the policies based on over 40,000 comments from pet owners. They told us what they wanted to see in pet cover and we listened.
How much does a Cavapoo cost?
Cavapoos cost from about £250 to over £1,000. Breeders often list Cavapoo puppies at over £1,000. Some colours, like apricot, can be even more expensive.
How much is Cavapoo pet insurance?
The price of your insurance will depend on many factors, such as where you live, how old you Cavapoo is and whether it has any pre-existing conditions.
But for a one-year-old Cavapoo based in Milton Keynes our prices start from £9.27 on our Value policy and go up to £47 on our Fixed For Life. All of our policies come with excess options to help you adjust your premium. (Based on a quote obtained in January 2019)