About this group
The Bulldog has long held a place in our nation’s hearts. They are often referred to as British Bulldogs, or just Bulldogs, and wherever you see a mug, postcard or beach towel bearing the Union Jack – you’re just as likely to see a prime example of the breed.
Why buy pet insurance for your Bulldog?
Bulldogs can be very sensitive to heat and find it difficult to keep their bodies cool because of their small nasal cavities. And while Bulldogs are not the most hyperactive of dogs, they do need regular daily exercise otherwise they are prone to becoming overweight, which can lead to a number of health problems.
Bought By Many pet insurance can also cover your Bulldog for unexpected injuries or general ill health.
Why join the British Bulldog insurance group?
We believe all dogs deserve fairer insurance and we've created policies that may be particularly beneficial to Bulldog owners.
Our Pre-Existing policy is the only pet insurance that covers recent medical conditions (as long as they're not chronic) and our Fixed For Life policy, available to dogs under two, will never increase in price during your pet's life, even if you claim.
Join this group to find out more and get a quote.
Bought By Many's pet insurance
- Value Conditions are covered for up to £3,000 of vet fees or 12 months, whichever is reached sooner.
- Regular Up to £7,000 of vet fee cover with the option of no excess.
- Complete The most comprehensive pet insurance money can buy. Up to £15,000 of vet fee cover and dental cover is included as standard.
Bought By Many has also created three policies that are like nothing else on the market:
- Fixed For Life The price of your pet insurance will never increase - it's fixed for the life of your pet, even if you make a claim. It will cover up to £20,000 of vet fees in your pet's lifetime. You can only buy it before your pet is two years old.
- MoneyBack 20% of your premium will be paid back every year you don’t claim. Cover for up to £7,000 of vet fees each year.
- Pre-Existing Pet insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions. You can switch insurers while still having some cover for illnesses or injuries your pet has suffered from. Chronic conditions are not included.
We’ve even created a cheap Liability Only policy that offers £3m of public liability insurance but no vet fees, so you’ll be covered for claims if your Bulldog harms someone or damages their property.
Most of our policies cover Bulldogs of any age and we aim to pay out all claims. Our policies are for members only, so you'll be asked to join Bought By Many before you get a quote.
Our innovative claims process
- Easy to submit No more claim forms, just give us a call to tell us the details. A simple online submission will be available soon
- Transparent Our UK-based team will keep you up to date on how the claim is progressing
- Quick We can get what we need from your vet directly, saving you time
- Fair Our policy documents are designed to be clear and we review all claims fairly
- Flexible We can pay you or the vet, whichever you prefer
Find out more about insurance with our guide to the best pet insurance for dogs.