Key policy benefits:
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions
- 24 hour emergency medical assistance worldwide
- Instant cover online
- Exclusive Bought By Many offer for people with asthma, diabetes and arthritis
YourTravelCover.com offers cover for a range of travel insurance needs, including winter sports, people with pre-existing medical conditions, backpackers and over 55s.
We have teamed up with YourTravelCover.com to offer a donation to charity with travel insurance for certain medical conditions. You can join our groups for asthma, diabetes and arthritis if you have the condition or if you want to support someone who does. Or get a quote from their website.
Find out more about travel insurance and the best providers with our guide to the top policies.
An overview of the cover provided by YourTravelCover.com
YourTravelCover.com provides single and annual multi trip policies to UK residents aged 18-54. There are 3 levels of cover to choose from – Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Silver cover includes:
- Up to £1,300 for cancellation or curtailment
- Up to £250 for missed departure
- Up to £1,000 for personal possessions (£150 single item limit)
- Up to £150 for personal money
- A £100 excess applies to all claims (£250 for medical expenses)
Gold cover includes:
- Up to £3,000 for cancellation or curtailment
- Up to £500 for missed departure
- Up to £1,500 for personal possessions (£250 single item limit)
- Up to £300 for personal money (£150 cash limit)
- A £75 excess applies to all claims (£95 for medical expenses)
Platinum cover includes:
- Up to £3,500 for cancellation or curtailment
- Up to £500 for missed departure
- Up to £2,000 for personal possessions (£250 single item limit)
- Up to £350 for personal money (£250 cash limit)
- Up to £200 for pet care (£30 per day)
- An £85 excess applies to all claims
All policies include up to £10,000,000 for medical expenses, up to £2,000,000 personal liability cover and up to £250 dental cover.
Single trips and all trips taken under the annual multi trip policy must be for a maximum of 31 days.
How much does travel insurance cover from YourTravelCover.com cost?
The cost of Travel Insurance is affected by many different factors, such as the age and existing medical conditions of the persons travelling, as well as the length of the trip, the destination and activities planned.
However, YourTravelCover.com’s travel insurance cover starts from:
- £6.90 for 1 week in Europe for an adult aged 18-54
- £25.20 for annual cover for an adult aged 18-54
- £13.80 for 1 week in Europe for a couple aged 18-54
- £15.86 for 1 week in Europe for a family (2 adults and 2 children)
Customers get a free £50 wine voucher from Virgin Wines with every policy purchase. Discount are available for children under 18 travelling with an adult.
Alternatively get a quote from YourTravelCover website
What do YourTravelCover.com reviews by customer say?
On TopCashback, YourTravelCover.com got 4 out of 5 stars, based on 1 review and on Whichwaytopay.com, the company got 3 out of 5 stars, also based on 1 review.
GoodToGoInsurance.com, which is part of the same parent company as YourTravelCover.com (and collaborates with them on their Over 55 insurance cover), has a rating of Excellent on Feefo, with a 98% positive feedback score.
What do YourTravelCover.com reviews from the experts say?
Independent financial researcher Defaqto has rated both YourTravelCover.com’s Gold and Platinum insurance policies as 3 Star.
A Star Rating indicates where a product or proposition sits in the market based on the quality and comprehensiveness of the features it offers.
A 3 Star rated policy has “an average level of features and benefits”.