Bought by Many’s travel insurance reviews
Insurance is a tricky purchase as of course we all hope that we never have to use it. This causes a second problem which is that you also don’t really know the true levels of service or customer satisfaction until you’ve been through a claim yourself. As a result, hours can be spent looking for not only the best deal, but the best information on the insurer and their policies to help with a decision.
To save you time in searching for that information, we are writing reviews of travel insurers by collecting publicly-available information for each one. This includes consulting sources such as Which?, Fairer Finance and Defaqto. Here’s our list of upcoming reviews (links indicate the review is live) – check back over time as this list will grow:
- TopDog travel insurance (get a quote)
- Just Travel Cover (get a quote)
- Staysure (get a quote)
- Explorer (get a quote)
- Debenhams travel (get a quote)
- Alpha Travel (get a quote)
- Columbus Direct (get a quote)
- John Lewis Travel (get a quote)
- Go Travel(get a quote)
- Flexicover Travel (get a quote)
- American Express Travel Insurance (get a quote)
- The AA Travel Insurance (get a quote)
- Coverwise Travel (get a quote)
- Aviva Travel (get a quote)
- Saga Travel
- Holiday Extras
- Essentials Travel
- InsureFor Travel
Want a travel insurer reviewed that is not in the list above?
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest a travel insurer you'd like to see reviewed. We look forward to hearing from you!
This article was independently written by Bought By Many. We were not paid to write it, but we may receive commission for sales that result from you clicking on a link to one of our partners.