Bought by Many’s travel insurance reviews
Insurance is a tricky purchase as of course we all hope that we never have to use it. This causes a second problem which is that you also don’t really know the true levels of service or customer satisfaction until you’ve been through a claim yourself. As a result, hours can be spent looking for not only the best deal, but the best information on the insurer and their policies to help with a decision.
To save you time in searching for that information, we are writing reviews of travel insurers by collecting publicly-available information for each one. This includes consulting sources such as Which?, Fairer Finance and Defaqto. Here’s our list of upcoming reviews (links indicate the review is live) – check back over time as this list will grow:
- TopDog travel insurance (get a quote)
- Just Travel Cover (get a quote)
- Staysure (get a quote)
- Explorer (get a quote)
- Debenhams travel (get a quote)
- Alpha Travel (get a quote)
- Columbus Direct (get a quote)
- John Lewis Travel (get a quote)
- Go Travel(get a quote)
- Flexicover Travel (get a quote)
- The AA Travel Insurance (get a quote)
- Coverwise Travel (get a quote)
- Aviva Travel (get a quote)
- Saga Travel
- Holiday Extras
- Essentials Travel
- InsureFor Travel
Want a travel insurer reviewed that is not in the list above?
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest a travel insurer you'd like to see reviewed. We look forward to hearing from you!