Key policy features
- Velosure cyclist insurance includes rescue breakdown cover as standard
- Worldwide cover up to 90 days
- Includes sports cover for triathlons, cyclocross and road racing among other events as standard
- All-round policy for many different types of cyclists including commuters, competitive racers and those who take their bike abroad
- You can get a quick quote from Velosure here
Chesire-based company Velosure specialise in cycling insurance for both retailers and customers. They are a trading name of LawShield UK Ltd.
Bought By Many is also working to make insurance fairer for consumers. Using the combined buying power of our members we've negotiated a 10% discount on a quality cycling insurance policy. Join our group to access the exclusive deal.
Overview of cover provided by Velosure
The main benefits of cycling insurance cover with Velosure are:
- Theft and accidental damage cover
- Up to 90 days worldwide cover as standard
- New-for-old replacement with no deprecation in value for wear and tear or older bikes
- Up to £2m public liability insurance as standard, with the option to increase this to £5m as an additional extra, in case of accidental damage to property or pedestrians
- Sports cover included as standard for: competitive road racing, competitive mountain biking, triathlons, duathlons and ironman events, cyclocross and track racing
- Free legal advice included with any policy
- Bike box cover as standard up to £500, in case it's damaged or stolen
- Optional personal accident cover
- Optional cover for cycling clothing and accessories up to £250 or £500
How much does insurance cover from Velosure cost?
The cost of premiums for Velosure cycle insurance depends on the value of the bike/s insured, your postcode, as well as if you want any optional extras.
As an example, insuring a Trek Emonda S 6 (worth around £1,500) at a Milton Keynes postcode, with no additional extras, would cost £8.91 a month, or a one-off payment of £97.25
What do Velosure insurance customer reviews say?
We couldn't find any UK customer reviews for Velosure because it's a relatively new company.
This article was independently written by Bought By Many. We were not paid to write it, but we may receive commission for sales that result from you clicking on a link to one of our partners.