Key policy features
- Eversure insures bicycles up to a total of £10,000 against accidental damage, theft and malicious damage
- Includes worldwide cover
- Optional personal accident, public liability, accessories and replacement bike cover
Eversure is a Surrey-based insurance company established in 2008. It provides a range of products, including bicycle insurance, camera cover and breakdown insurance.
Bought By Many is also working to make insurance fairer for consumers. Using the combined buying power of our members we've negotiated a 10% discount on a quality cycling insurance policy. Join our group to access the exclusive deal.
Overview of cover provided by Eversure
The main benefits of cycling insurance from Eversure are:
- Eversure will insure bicycles up to a value of £10,000 against accidental damage, theft and malicious damage
- Includes cover for Europe and Worldwide cover
- Optional replacement cycle hire if your bike is damaged or stolen
- Optional personal accident cover in case of injury whilst cycling
- Optional public liability insurance up to £5m
- Optional accessories cover
How much does insurance cover from Eversure cost?
The cost of premiums from Eversure depends on the value of the bike/s you wish to insure, the cyclist age and home postcode as well as whether you want any additional cover options.
For example, to insure one bicycle worth £1,500, with no additional cover, prices start from £67.27 per year.
If you wanted to add £1m public liability insurance and accessories cover to the policy, this would increase the cost to £91.27 per year.
However, a more comprehensive policy from Bikmo Plus for a Milton Keynes postcode would cost £9.65 a month. And that is without the exclusive 10% discount Bought By Many has negotiated for members of our cycling group.
What do Eversure insurance customer reviews say?
Eversure has a 4.5/5 positive score on customer review site Feefo, based on 512 reviews. However, these reviews are for all of Eversure's insurance services, not specifically its cycle insurance.