Key policy features
- Eversure insures bicycles up to a total of £10,000 against accidental damage, theft and malicious damage
- Includes personal accident cover as standard
- Includes Europe cover, optional worldwide cover
- 25% online discount
Eversure is a Surrey-based insurance company established in 2008. It provides a range of products, including bicycle insurance, camera cover and breakdown insurance.
Bought By Many is also working to make insurance fairer for consumers. Using the combined buying power of our members we've negotiated a 10% discount on a quality cycling insurance policy. Join our group to access the exclusive deal.
Overview of cover provided by Eversure
The main benefits of cycling insurance from Eversure are:
- A 25% online discount
- Eversure will insure bicycles up to a value of £10,000 against accidental damage, theft and malicious damage
- Includes replacement cycle hire up to £25 per day if your bike is damaged or stolen
- Includes personal accident cover in case of injury whilst cycling
- Includes cover for Europe
- Optional Worldwide cover
- Optional public liability insurance up to £5m
- Optional cycle breakdown cover up to £250
- Optional accessories cover
- Optional cycling event cover, including competitions and up to £500 race fees
How much does insurance cover from Eversure cost?
The cost of premiums from Eversure depends on the value of the bike/s you wish to insure, as well as whether you want any additional cover options. Unlike some other cycle insurance companies, Eversure does not vary its prices depending on postcode, so it won't cost you more to insure a bike in London.
For example, to insure one bicycle worth £1,500, with no additional cover, it would cost £11.13 a month or £111.19 per year.
If you wanted to add £1m public liability insurance, accessories cover and worldwide cover to the policy, this would increase the cost to £13.94 a month or £139.46 per year.
These prices include the online discount of 25%.
However, a more comprehensive policy from Bikmo Plus for a Milton Keynes postcode would cost £9.65 a month. And that is without the exclusive 10% discount Bought By Many has negotiated for members of our cycling group.
What do Eversure insurance customer reviews say?
Eversure has a 97% positive score on customer review site Feefo, based on 464 reviews. However, these reviews are for all of Eversure's insurance services, not specifically its cycle insurance.