Key policy features
- Evans Cycles allows you to insure up to 3 bikes worth £12,500 in total
- Insurance for time-trials included as standard, can be extended to include other types of competitions
- Public liability cover up to £5m
- Option of EU or Worldwide cover up to 90 days
- All-round cover for commuters and those who use their bikes for leisure
Evans Cycles is a UK cycling retailer and its insurance is a trading name of Thistle Insurance Services Limited.
Bought By Many is also working to make insurance fairer for consumers. Using the combined buying power of our members we've negotiated a 10% discount on a quality cycling insurance policy. Join our group to access the exclusive deal.
Overview of cover provided by Evans
The main benefits of cycling insurance from Evans are:
- Cover for up to 3 bikes worth up to a total of £12,500 against accidental damage and theft
- Bicycle hire until replaced, if bikes are stolen or damaged
- New for old replacement for cycles up to 3 years old - if older then they will be subject to deprecation for wear or tear
- Optional cycle accessories cover for either £250 or £500
- Optional Active cover which covers competitions and race fees
- Optional EU or Worldwide cover for up to 90 days
- Optional public liability and personal accident cover
How much does insurance cover from Evans cost?
The price of cycling insurance from Evans depends on the value of the bike/s you wish to insure, your postcode, and whether you want any additional cover options like accessories cover or worldwide cover.
As an example, to insure a bicycle worth £1,500 at a Milton Keynes postcode, with only UK cover and no additional cover options, would cost £11.12 a month or £118 per year.
If you wanted to add worldwide cover, public liability and personal accident cover up to £2m, and cycling accessories cover up to £250, this would increase the premiums to £18.93 a month or £201 per year.
However, a more comprehensive policy from Bikmo Plus would cost £9.65 a month. And that is without the exclusive 10% discount Bought By Many has negotiated for members of our cycling group.
What do Evans insurance customer reviews say?
We couldn't find any customer reviews for Evans cycling insurance specifically.