Key policy features
- Evans Cycles allows you to insure up to 3 bikes worth £12,500 in total
- Insurance for time-trials included as standard, can be extended to include other types of competitions
- Public liability cover up to £5m
- Option of EU or Worldwide cover up to 90 days
- All-round cover for commuters and those who use their bikes for leisure
Evans Cycles is a UK cycling retailer and its insurance is a trading name of Thistle Insurance Services Limited.
Bought By Many is also working to make insurance fairer for consumers. Using the combined buying power of our members we've negotiated a 10% discount on a quality cycling insurance policy. Join our group to access the exclusive deal.
Overview of cover provided by Evans
The main benefits of cycling insurance from Evans are:
- Cover for up to 3 bikes worth up to a total of £12,500 against accidental damage and theft
- Bicycle hire until replaced, if bikes are stolen or damaged
- New for old replacement for cycles up to 3 years old - if older then they will be subject to deprecation for wear or tear
- Optional cycle accessories cover for either £250 or £500
- Optional Active cover which covers competitions and race fees
- Optional EU or Worldwide cover for up to 90 days
- Optional public liability and personal accident cover
How much does insurance cover from Evans cost?
The price of cycling insurance from Evans depends on the value of the bike/s you wish to insure, your postcode, and whether you want any additional cover options like accessories cover or worldwide cover.
As an example, to insure a bicycle worth £1,500 at a Milton Keynes postcode, with only UK cover and no additional cover options, would cost £11.12 a month or £118 per year.
If you wanted to add worldwide cover, public liability and personal accident cover up to £2m, and cycling accessories cover up to £250, this would increase the premiums to £18.93 a month or £201 per year.
However, a more comprehensive policy from Bikmo Plus would cost £9.65 a month. And that is without the exclusive 10% discount Bought By Many has negotiated for members of our cycling group.
What do Evans insurance customer reviews say?
We couldn't find any customer reviews for Evans cycling insurance specifically.
This article was independently written by Bought By Many. We were not paid to write it, but we may receive commission for sales that result from you clicking on a link to one of our partners.