MoneySuperMarket - Free VetBox Essential - Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is: Bought By Many Ltd (“BBM”) (company no. 7886430) whose registered office is at Unit 1 b, 1-10 Summers Street, London, EC1R 5BD.
2. A single gift card with a code to redeem the offer of 4 months free VetBox Essential subscription will only be sent if you buy a Bought By Many pet insurance policy directly from MoneySuperMarket platforms.
3. This Offer is only available for new customers and during the promotional period.
4. The promotion ends at 23:59 on 30 April 2021. To be eligible to receive a treat box you must purchase a policy before 23:59 on 30 April 2021.
5. The gift card with the code to redeem the offer will be sent by email once the policy has been active for 15 days and should be with you around 2 weeks after this.
6. The single use gift card code must be redeemed on the VetBox website using the link within the email. The gift card code can be applied to all of the pets on your BBM policy, up to a maximum of 5 pets per code.
8. Bought By Many reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. If you chose to redeem the gift card and use the VetBox Essential Service, you agree that in doing so Bought By Many will have no liability or responsibility to you in relation to this Service or any other service or product you receive from VetBox.
10. BBM’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Any personal data relating to the promotion will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
12. Bought By Many cannot guarantee when the VetBox will be delivered.
13. You must be a UK Resident to take part in the promotion.
14. Moneysupermarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
15. You acknowledge that Moneysupermarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of the Partner offer entered into between you and Partner. Moneysupermarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).
16. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.