December 2020 Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is: Bought By Many Ltd (“BBM”) (company no. 7886430) whose registered office is at 1-10 Summers Street, London, EC1R 5BD
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK only. This excludes employees of Bought By Many and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition
4. The prize may vary each day but is aimed at veterinary nurses. The value of each prize is worth up to £400. The final nomination prize is worth up to £600
5. You enter by commenting on the post on Facebook detailing that days competition
6. By submitting a photo or video to the competition, you confirm that the photo or video is yours to distribute and license, and you give Bought By Many full and irrevocable rights to use this photo in advertising, marketing, and communications globally. In addition, you agree that Bought By Many may publish any video you supply and the name of your pet(s)
7. There is no entry fee. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
8. The competition runs from 08:00 on 14 December 2020 to 23:59 25 December 2020. The closing date for each competition is 23:59 on the same evening of posting - unless otherwise specified on the post. After this time and date no further entries to the competition will be permitted
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are indicated on the competition entry page or post, and in these terms and conditions
11. Bought By Many reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
12. Bought By Many is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable
14. We reserve the right to substitute the prize, for any reason, without giving notice
15. The winner will be chosen by Bought By Many or its agents or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Bought By Many, using the information you have supplied in your entry
16. The winner will be notified by Facebook DM within 7 days of the closing date.
17. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
18. Bought By Many’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
19. The competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
20. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
22. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
23. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Bought By Many and not to any other party.
25. By accepting these terms and entering this competition, entrants are agreeing to be contacted by Bought By Many Ltd for marketing purposes.
26. By submitting an entry into the competition entrants are agreeing to be contacted by Bought By Many for the purposes of the competition