1. The promoter is: Bought By Many Ltd (company no. 7886430) whose registered office is at 1-10 Summers Street, London, EC1R 5BD
2. The competition is open to customers of Bought By Many only, you must hold a Bought By Many pet insurance policy in order to qualify. This excludes employees of Bought By Many and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition
3. There is no entry fee. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on the email/Facebook post/Tweet/Instagram post or story
5. An initial submission is made by filling out the form at http://bbm.link/enter and successfully answering all the questions. A successful initial submission will lead to two entries into the competition. Multiple initial submissions from the same person will not be accepted, but you may boost your entries using the sharing buttons displayed on the thank you page. Sharing actions will be equivalent to 1 entry per action described on the page. Each sharing button must be used only once. Abuse of this function will be monitored and anyone deemed to be excessively sharing or liking posts in order to increase their chances of winning will be excluded by the promoters.
6. Closing date for entries is 23:59 on 28 February 2020.
7. After 23:59 on 28 February 2020 no further entries to the competition will be permitted
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are indicated on the competition entry page or post
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control
11. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
13. The prize is as follows: Up to £600 towards a dog-friendly stay in the UK or up to £500 for a stay in the UK plus cat-sitter for one or two nights up to the value of £100, 5 x DogFest premium day tickets to the DogFest of your choice in 2020 worth up to £187.25, a PitPat activity monitor and a year's free membership to PitPat Life worth £48, a designer pet bed, blanket and pillow from Ivy & Duke up to the value of £250, a 'hamper' of pet goodies or Pets Corner gift voucher worth up to £89.50. The UK stay and/or cat sitter must be booked before 31/12/2020 and notified to Bought By Many via an email including dates of and location of stay and a receipt or booking confirmation, upon which the value will be reimbursed up to the amounts above within 28 days of notification.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable
15. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
16. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents and by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
17. The winner(s) will be notified by email after 29 February 2020.
18. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
19. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered
20. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England]
23. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry
24. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
25. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
26. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Bought By Many LTD and not to any other party
29. By accepting the statement "Yes please, contact me about future competitions, insurance products, offers, partners, news and interesting pet content" entrants are agreeing to be contacted by Bought By Many Ltd for marketing purposes
30. By submitting an entry into the competition entrants are agreeing to be contacted by Bought By Many for the purposes of the competition
31. You must be a UK Resident to enter.
Bought By Many LTD will judge the competition and decide on the winner Bought By Many LTD's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into Bought By Many LTD shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage Bought By Many LTD also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.