In no particular order...
Give your four-legged friend's paws some much needed TLC with this pampering butter that will protect and soothe.
Made from oatmeal, shea and cocoa butter with aloe vera, mango and vitamins E and F. It is pH neutral, free of parabens and alcohols.
A genius invention that has been carefully designed to keep your pooch entertained and encourage exercise by offering the reward of treats. It comes with a mobile button that can be placed anywhere around the house, even on a window. Everytime your pooch paws the button, the feeder releases a treat. The perfect Christmas present for a canine - fun and treats!
If you have ever wanted to share a beer with your best canine friend, here’s your chance!
Non-sparkling and non-alcoholic, this beer is filled with healthy ingredients, like dandelion and burdock. Brewed with non-fermented beer wort, seaweed, natural chicken flavouring, malt barley extracts, rooibos, flax and nettle; it is the perfect liquid refreshment. Contains preservatives.
If your idea of a pet bed is a rather smelly basket/blanket combo, then think again. Charley Chau Dogs Beds & Blankets have, inspired by four Italian Greyhounds, come up with a range of dog bedding that is not only stylish and practical but achingly cool, too.
This is a interactive smart toy for dogs. It combines physical and mental activity and will therefore keep your dog fit and stimulate its curioisity
Keep your canine companion warm and dry during the colder months in this award winning parka jacket for dogs. It is water and windproof and fitted with a reflective trimming so that your pooch is always easy to spot. Perfect as a Christmas gift to keep chilly breezes at bay!
Research shows that one of the best ways to improve your pet's health is to get them to drink more water.
Pets are instinctively drawn to moving water because it is much fresher than stagnant water. The movement constantly breaks the surface tension of the water to draw oxygen from the air into the water. This process is called aeration and it makes the water more appealing to drink.
If your pet wants to look stylish for the holidays, then this chic neck jumper should be on their Christmas list!
The ultimate chew toy! It is made of the tuber root of a tree, air-dried and carefully sized to retain its nurtients. It is splinter-free and it comes in different shapes, sizes and weights.
If you're looking for a present within a specific budget, perhaps our Christmas lists of presents for dogs, and dog-loving humans under £5, under £10, under £20, under £40 and luxury will give you some ideas.
More Christmas presents for dogs and dog-loving humans
It is often said that a dog is a man’s best friend, and is a part of the family. So, it is only fair that when you are picking up Christmas presents for all your family and friends this year, you include your dog as well.
We have compiled a list of a few of our favourite gift ideas, to suit every budget, plus a few for you to treat yourself, or your loved ones.
- It’s not just human babies who need help when teething - Puppy Teething Stick from around £5
- These fun dog-friendly soap bubbles will keep your dog busy while you munch on your dinner! - Pet Qwerks Incredi Dog Bubbles: around £4
- Let your dog sparkle with these stylish collar - Brown Diamonte Dog Collar from £5.99
- Your dog can be both warm and festive in this fun outfit - Rosewood Christmas Festive Cape: around £10
- A personalised token, for a very special pooch - Swarovski Stainless Steel Dog Tag with personalised engraving: around £19
- Lovely snuggle dog sofas - Dog Dens: from around £15
- Keep your dog safe, as well as warm, on walks - Red Dingo Lumitube Light Up Dog Collar: around £18
- This clever toy will help exercise your dog's brain, and the treats will no doubt go down well! - Plastic Dog Brick: around £19
- Your dog will feel right at home in this sleek kennel - Trixie Natura Log Cabin with Porch Dog Kennel: from around £99 to around £150
- We’d all love a white Christmas, but keep the chill off your dog with this luxury slush jacket - Hurtta Outdoors Slush Combat Suit Dog Coat Granite from £59
- This beautiful bed will keep your dog super comfy and your home super stylish - Danish Design Tweed Box Duvet: around £40
Christmas treats for dogs:
- Advent calendars are for dogs too, you know - Lilys Kitchen Christmas Advent Calendar for dogs: around £10
- Keep your pup out of the quality streets - Lilys Kitchen Three Bird Feast Christmas Dog Food around £14
- Why should the humans be the only ones who get to tuck in to a Christmas dinner with all the trimmings? - Good Boy Pawsley & Co Pigs in Blankets Christmas Dog Treats: around £9
Finally, for dog-loving humans:
- For the perfect couple - Growing Old Together Coaster £3
- One for the kids (or the big kids!) - Junior Paint By Numbers Pug: around £5
- This pretty cushion will provide a unique addition to your decor - Major Dog Tapestry Cushion around £5
- A cute sign that is guaranteed to make your guests smile - Personalised Novelty Dog Lover Door Sign: around £9
- This charming and funny hook plaque will brighten up any hallway - Pet Name Leash Holder: around £20
- We all know this is the truth! - Set Of Two Dog Hogger Pillowcases £30
- Use this adorable pooch to keep the chill out this winter - Dora Designs Cocker Senior Draught Excluder around £30
- Keep an eye on feeding times with this lovely clock - Labrador Clock with moving tail around £45
We hope we helped you find the perfect gift for your loved ones, whether they walk on two legs or four, or at least gave you some good ideas.
Of course, Christmas is about much more than just gift giving, and so we wish you a lovely festive season, filled with happiness, love and plenty of cuddles.