Key policy features
- RAC Breakdown Assistance included as standard
- No claims discount on second vehicle
- Uninsured driver benefit
- 24/7 UK claims helpline
Dial Direct offers car, home and van insurance and its van cover takes one of the top spots in our guide to the best van insurance companies.
The van policy also boasts a 5 Star rating from independent financial review service Defaqto.
You can compare van insurance policies and quotes on Go Compare.
An overview of the cover provided by Dial Direct Van Insurance
Dial Direct has a customer base of over 1 million people and its van insurance offers comprehensive cover as standard. They also offer premium cover, which allows you to extend your policy to include:
- Up to £5,000 cover for the value of tools in a van
- Up to £10,000 for additional expenses including transporting goods to their destination if your van is involved in an accident
- Full protection against accidental or malicious damage and theft
- Up to £1,000 for lock replacement if you lose your keys
- Up to £40 a day for 3 days of vehicle hire if your van keys are stolen
- Assistance cover in 48 European countries
- Up to £500 for emergency accommodation
- Up to 60 days van hire from a leading national van hire company
See how Dial Direct compares to other firms in our list of the best van insurance companies.
How much does van insurance cost from Dial Direct?
The cost of van insurance is affected by many factors, such as the age and model of the van, as well as when and where it is driven and for what purpose.
Dial Direct says it aims to keep prices competitive and a number of reviews say the company provides good value for money.
You can get a personalised quote on GoCompare to see how Dial Direct Van Insurance’s prices compare with other providers.
What do DialDirect van Insurance reviews from customers say?
Overall, Dial Direct’s van insurance policy received positive reviews from customers.
On Trust Pilot Dial Direct has an average user score of 8.1 out of 10 from 1,205 reviews.
Dial Direct received an average score of 4.5 out of 5 from 256 reviews on Review Centre and 92% of users would recommend the firm.
What do Dial Direct van insurance reviews from experts say?
Independent financial researcher Defaqto has rated Dial Direct's Comprehensive Insurance policy as 5 Star.
A Star Rating indicates where a product or proposition sits in the market based on the quality and comprehensiveness of the features it offers.
A 5 Star policy indicates ‘An excellent product with a comprehensive range of features and benefits.’