1. The promoter is: Bought By Many Ltd (“BBM”) (company no. 7886430) whose registered office is at Unit 1 b, 1-10 Summers Street, London, EC1R 5BD.
2. A single gift card with a code to redeem the offer of 4 months’ free VetBox Essential subscription (the “Offer”) will only be sent to you if you buy a BBM pet insurance policy (“”Policy”) directly from comparethemarket.com platforms.
3. This Offer is only available for new customers of BBM and during the promotional period as set out in paragraph 4 below.
4. The gift card with the code to redeem the Offer will be sent to you by email approximately 2 weeks after your Policy has been active for 15 days.
5. The single use gift card code must be redeemed on the VetBox website using the link provided in the email. The gift card code can be applied to any and all of the pets on your Policy, up to a maximum of 5 pets per code.
6. In order to redeem the gift card code you will need to subscribe to VetBox Essential on the VetBox website. The gift card code will give you 4 months’ free subscription but please note that you will need to cancel your subscription before the end of this 4 months’ period if you do not wish to pay for a subscription after your 4 months’ free period.
8. BBM reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. If you chose to redeem the gift card and use the VetBox Essential Service (the “Service”), you agree that in doing so BBM will have no liability or responsibility to you in relation to the Service or any other service or product you receive from VetBox.
10. BBM’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with you.
12. BBM cannot guarantee when or if any VetBox service or product will be delivered.
13. You must be a UK resident to take part in the promotion.
14. comparethemarket.com Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
15. You acknowledge that comparethemarket.com Limited is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of any Policy entered into between you and BBM. comparethemarket.com Limited will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s)).
16. If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.