Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Bought By Many Ltd (“BBM”) (company no. 7886430) whose registered office is at 1-10 Summers Street, London, EC1R 5BD
2. The competition is open to UK residents only. This excludes employees of Bought By Many and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. UK Residents Only
4. The prize is as detailed on bbm.link/BestRescueDog and bbm.link/BestRescueCat respectively.
5. You enter by inputting your name, email address and reason why your pet is Britain’s Best Rescue.
6. There is no entry fee. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
7. Only one entry per pet
8. The competition runs from 19:30 7 April 2021 until 21 May 2021 at 23:59 the winner will be announced within 28 days of the competition closing.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are indicated on the competition entry page and in these terms and conditions
11. Bought By Many reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice
12. Bought By Many is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable
14. We reserve the right to substitute the prize, for any reason, without giving notice
15. The winner will be chosen by Bought By Many or its agents or by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Bought By Many, using the information you have supplied in your entry
16. The winner will be notified by email
17. Bought By Many may reach out to entrants to request imagery of the nominated pets for use in Marketing the competition
18. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
19. Bought By Many’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
20. The competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
21. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
23. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Bought By Many and not to any other party.
26. By accepting these terms and entering this competition, entrants are agreeing to be contacted by Bought By Many Ltd for marketing purposes.
27. By submitting an entry into the competition entrants are agreeing to be contacted by Bought By Many for the purposes of the competition