Head of Partnerships
Bought by Many has an enviable track record - we're leading unprecedented change in insurance and our latest Series D funding round values us at $2bn. We've doubled our revenue every year for the last four years and impressively, most of our growth has come from brand advocacy and recommendations from our customers.
We know there's so much more we can do (and we're anything but complacent) so we want to broaden our acquisition channels to accelerate our growth to the next level! As our Head of Partnerships, you'll build on our expertise in insurance and be at the forefront of guiding us to achieve our broader business strategy around pet wellbeing.
We'll look to you to build innovative brand partnerships - increasing our customer base with other partnerships that put customers first and have a stellar brand positioning, like ours. You'll be responsible for building a pipeline of opportunities that would deliver real value for us In the long term. In addition to the core partnership responsibilities, you'd also be responsible for some elements of UK trading that deliver day to day growth in the short term. It's a big role with plenty of scope to make an Impact - and do something different which helps pets and their parents.
- Horizon scanning and assessing partnership opportunities within the UK
- Highlighting targets for partnership opportunities that will steer us towards our mission of being a word leading pet health subscription provider.
- Developing a pipeline of prospects, harvesting new partnerships at a sustainable cadence for the business.
- Managing internal stakeholders, securing buy in from the business at all levels.
- Driving cross-functional execution and on-boarding of partnerships that have already been agreed.
- Owning the integration process for new merger and acquisitions.
- Overseeing all affiliates and referral workstreams in the UK.
- Motivating cross-functional teams to deliver to the project - even if it’s not on their priority list!
- Actively advocating for partnerships and sharing best practice with our other regions and teams outside of the UK.
What Leads to Success
Here are a few of the skills we are looking for in this position. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box as it’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- You've got entrepreneurial spirit - you're the sort of person who's able to find the opportunity where others can’t always see it.
- You bring sales and negotiation prowess - you love taking a lead when closing a deal.
- You have enviable networking skills and always know the right person who can help.
- You have a warm, honest approach and you're able to build rapport quickly.
- You're able to prioritise and take ownership of your work - and you always deliver to deadlines.
- Your colleagues know you for having amazing attention to detail - you're known for not sacrificing quality when working at speed.
- You'll get a kick out of balancing short term demands of delivery while keeping an eye on longer term strategic goals.
- Previous experience from a similar role within Partnerships, Sponsorships or Affiliates.
- You'll likely have worked within a sales, marketing or commercial team and be used to working with cross-functional teams when delivering projects.
- Insurance or pet health experience Isn't essential - but It would be a big plus.
- You’ll be comfortable working in a scale-up environment like ours - and happy to wear a ‘suit’ (figuratively) when engaging with bigger, more established companies.
- You'll be financially literate with superb interpersonal skills - capable of owning, striking and closing deals.
Bought By Many and ManyPets are making the world a better place for pet parents. Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of our offer: we now rank 30th on the Tech Track 100 (2020) and we won the Insurance Choice Awards (2020) for both Best Pet Insurance Provider and Innovation of the Year.
We’re proud to be driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our revenues annually for the last 4 years with more ambitious growth still to come. Our latest Series D funding round was $350m which values us at $2bn. All this was made possible by the hard work from our incredible colleagues around the world; and we’re excited to embark on the next stage in our journey.
Our company is fast-paced, respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their well-being. We think big and we can only do that if we have a wonderful array of different people with different lived experiences and backgrounds, bringing their whole self to work every day. Throughout the business, you will meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things.
Our physical offices are modern, bright and open - with plenty of treats and great facilities. We provide practical support coupled with best-In-breed kit for homeworking. Since the pandemic, we have been working remotely and as such we'll need you to have a reliable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 50 Mbps and at least 10 Mbps upload speed. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please get in touch with us.