Customer Experience Lead (Sweden)
Following the fantastic success of our new cat and dog insurance products in Sweden, we are strengthening our global Customer Experience ("CX") team. This is a great opportunity to be part of our expansion in Sweden - and to achieve our purpose of "making the world a better place for pet parents!"
In this role you will be responsible for managing the journey and experience of our customers In Sweden. You will work together with the Sweden team and the wider CX team to deliver a world class customer experience for our Sweden business. You will also be responsible for our customer communications and act as a custodian for our tone of voice. We’re looking for someone who Is obsessed with customer experience who can ensure we 'feel' like ManyPets at every touchpoint.
You'll need to be comfortable switching between ensuring a compliant environment, whilst creating engaging and emotional connections with our customers and people. This role will suit someone who is used to working in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment as change is constant.
- Defining and maintaining end-to-end customer journeys for Sweden, delivering a differentiated and consistent customer experience across all our channels.
- Working with key stakeholders as a core team member to continuously iterate and innovate our customer experience using customer and employee feedback and insight to drive prioritisation.
- Monitoring CX metrics and acting to ensure the customer is maintained at the “heart” of the organisation via NPS, and Customer Effort scores.
- Ensuring insight and feedback Is shared and actioned - working with wider CX team to conduct research to ensure we innovate our product, process, and experience development.
- You'll be the custodian and guardian of our ManyPets Tone of Voice in Sweden. You will be accountable for lovingly maintaining it, while working with key stakeholders to continuously ensure it Is fit for purpose.
- You will work closely with Marketing on customer contact strategy and ensuring content is joined up between marketing and operations.
- You will work closely with engineering squads to embed customer processes, ensuring content is joined up across out entire customer journey.
- You will make the final call on how we deliver regulatory compliant communications to customers; ensuring that Compliance, Commercial, Product, Operations and others are all engaged and aligned.
- You will write our core customer communications and support others with editing and reviewing as necessary, and helping others learn from your expertise in how to communicate in our tone of voice.
- As a member of our global CX leadership team, you'll be part of creating our global ManyPets customer experience strategy and ensuring we meet our objectives.
What Leads to Success
Here are a few of the skills we are looking for in this position. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box as it’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- You think like a customer, with high levels of EQ and empathy.
- You take the initiative without too much support. You're accountable for delivery in an environment that is ever changing - and where you set your own outcomes.
- You'll can organise your time effectively - you know it will set you up for success when working in a fast-moving team and company.
- Quality is second nature to you, and you take pride in attention to detail.
- You have exceptional organisational skills and can balance priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You can balance the need for compliance and regulation with the personality and emotional depth needed for great customer communications
- Relevant commercial experience within CX (or a similar role) where writing for customers was a large part of your role. Ideally, you'll have experience of a start-up or scale-up environment.
- Fluency in both English and Swedish.
- You've previously implemented a multi-channel customer experience strategy.
- Demonstrable experience of how communications link to customer engagement, satisfaction and organisational success.
- Delivery of innovative and engaging communications, through a variety of mediums and channels
- You've worked with global and varied stakeholders, delivering complex projects and pieces of work - preferably in a regulated environment.
- You'll be familiar with dynamic customer comms platforms (scheduled comms, personalised campaigns) and operational communications tools (customer and call centres, online help centres, telephony systems et al.)
Bought By Many and ManyPets are making the world a better place for pet parents. Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of our offer: we now rank 30th on the Tech Track 100 (2020) and we won the Insurance Choice Awards (2020) for both Best Pet Insurance Provider and Innovation of the Year.
We’re proud to be driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our revenues annually for the last 4 years with more ambitious growth still to come. Our latest Series D funding round was $350m which values us at $2bn. All this was made possible by the hard work from our incredible colleagues around the world; and we’re excited to embark on the next stage in our journey.
Our company is fast-paced, respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their well-being. We think big and we can only do that if we have a wonderful array of different people with different lived experiences and backgrounds, bringing their whole self to work every day. Throughout the business, you will meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things.
Our physical offices are modern, bright and open - with plenty of treats and great facilities. We provide practical support coupled with best-In-breed kit for homeworking. Since the pandemic, we have been working remotely and as such we'll need you to have a reliable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 50 Mbps and at least 10 Mbps upload speed. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please get in touch with us.