Following the fantastic success of our new cat and dog insurance products in Sweden, we are building our own in-house Claims team. This is a great opportunity to be a key part of our expansion in Sweden and help us achieve our ambitious growth plans. As part of our Claims team, you will guide and help our customers through the process and ensure Claims are handled quickly - with the customer at the heart of everything we do. You will provide Claims validation and support our customers ensuring service and compliance standards are met and financial and operational targets are achieved.
- Handling Claims from notification to settlement: validating policy cover and the claim.
- Delivering best-in-class customer service and claim financials in line with SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Handling complaints constructively, in line with company and FSA guidelines. You'll escalate things to your manager when a solution cannot be found, so that action is taken (and the customer is aware) to ensure prompt resolution.
- Ensuring fraud controls and Claims processes are followed, delivering quality at every touchpoint.
- Carrying out investigations to ensure all relevant documents and information have been evaluated ahead of a decision for the Claim. (You may also deal with a small volume of material damage and liability claims alongside this.)
- Implementing company, legal and regulatory (FSA, Finansinspektionen) policies and procedures to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Identifying, supporting and contributing feedback to the design and implementation of internal processes; helping improve customer experience efficiency.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the company to promote awareness of customer needs.
- Use data to identify and share awareness of potential trends, issues or risks and escalate appropriately.
- As experience grows you will help complete payment authorisation and QA for L1&2 claims handlers.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records, files and databases and ensuring data integrity and compliance with Data Protection requirements.
- Sharing knowledge and expertise, helping colleagues to provide cover so we can maintain quality customer service during annual leave and fostering company development.
What Leads to Success
Here are a few of the skills we are looking for in this position. Don't worry if you don't tick every box, as it's important for us to support you in your role and help you develop along the way.
- You'll love compliance, making sure that everything we do falls within compliance and regulation guidelines.
- You put customers first - nothing gives you more of a kick than consistent, high standards of service.
- Your colleagues say how much you love data - using facts to measure improvements in customer satisfaction.
- You take initiative and own a problem until it is resolved.
- You're financially savvy - knowing that all Claims processes and delivery are in line with targets.
- You're someone who likes to keep busy, inspiring others to be productive and proactive.
- You are curious, someone who is interested in insurance, compliance, service, and internal process improvement.
- Experience within a customer service role (experience of telephone, email and online support) where you've validated claims.
- Understand Claims handling practices and processes, including regulation and FCA requirements.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish - both written and verbal. You should also be able understand and speak English, so you can work closely with our colleagues in the UK and USA.
- An understanding or appreciation of pet health and wellness. (It would be advantageous if you've worked in a pet claims unit or a vet surgery as a registered vet nurse.)
- Ideally you'll have CII FIT - but this isn't essential.
Bought By Many and ManyPets are making the world a better place for pet parents. Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of our offer: we now rank 30th on the Tech Track 100 (2020) and we won the Insurance Choice Awards (2020) for both Best Pet Insurance Provider and Innovation of the Year.
We’re proud to be driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our revenues annually for the last 4 years with more ambitious growth still to come. Our latest Series D funding round was $350m which values us at $2bn. All this was made possible by the hard work from our incredible colleagues around the world; and we’re excited to embark on the next stage in our journey.
Our company is fast-paced, respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their well-being. We think big and we can only do that if we have a wonderful array of different people with different lived experiences and backgrounds, bringing their whole self to work every day. Throughout the business, you will meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things.
Our physical offices are modern, bright and open - with plenty of treats and great facilities. We provide practical support coupled with best-In-breed kit for homeworking. Since the pandemic, we have been working remotely and as such we'll need you to have a reliable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 50 Mbps and at least 10 Mbps upload speed. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please get in touch with us.