Customer Service Team Leader
Following the fantastic success of our new cat and dog insurance products in Sweden, we’re expanding our customer service team. This is a great opportunity to be a key part of our expansion and help us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is an extremely interesting and varied role where you will manage and nurture the Swedish Customer Services team, partner with our claims team to provide ‘best in class’ quality control for our customers and work cross functionally with other teams to make our new venture a true success!
We want our customers to love what we do, talk about us, and keep coming back for more. Therefore, as our Customer Support Team Leader, you are a passionate people person, with the skills, dedication and attitude to succeed in a dynamic ambitious company, providing market leading service standards. You understand that “Leaders are educators” and as such to be successful in your role is to enable the team to be the best they can be, inspiring and bringing our core values to life amongst your team daily.
- Supervise, coach, and support the team members to deliver operational targets and provide “best in class” customer service.
- Prioritise availability to support team members on a day-to-day basis to resolve queries, build knowledge and confidence, and achieve quality and compliance standards.
- Maintain good team communications through daily, weekly updates and participating in a bi-weekly newsletter to ensure all team members are aware of team and product performance.
- In conjunction with the team members, set individual objectives and personal development plans to manage and drive performance.
- Develop new employees by organising and overseeing high quality on-boarding and training plans to enable quick integration into the business and achieve good learning and performance outcomes.
- Drive on-going quality improvements by completing quality audits of interactions with our members and policy holders. Ensure “Feedback Loop” is completed (at least monthly), providing constructive guidance to team members and/or recognise high standards of service are achieved.
- Provide guidance and decision-making on non-standard or specialist customer requirements so that acceptable risks are assumed, and delivery expectations are appropriately managed.
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with colleagues across the company to support specific harmonisation, IT and other projects and help ensure benefits are realised.
- You'll understand and translate performance data analysis and reporting for MI purposes
What Leads to Success
Here are a few of the skills we are looking for in this position. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box as it’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- You'll bring high accuracy, quality and attention to detail everything you do.
- You have high integrity and can keep customer and employee information confidential.
- You’re able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced and changeable environment.
- You see the value and impact of delivering extraordinary customer service.
- Your leadership style Is motivational - guiding and coaching others around you.
- Your colleagues know you for being results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Experience successfully leading a customer service team - you should also have experience leading and managing a team of Claims handlers.
- Understanding of insurance products and how they work.
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Work environmental responsibility as a leader (Arbetsmiljöansvar)
- Knowledge of Swedish FSA requirements and confidentiality requirements in relation to customer personal data.
- Microsoft competency: Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Advanced Outlook.
Bought By Many and ManyPets are making the world a better place for pet parents. Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of our offer: we now rank 30th on the Tech Track 100 (2020) and we won the Insurance Choice Awards (2020) for both Best Pet Insurance Provider and Innovation of the Year.
We’re proud to be driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our revenues annually for the last 4 years with more ambitious growth still to come. Our latest Series D funding round was $350m which values us at $2bn. All this was made possible by the hard work from our incredible colleagues around the world; and we’re excited to embark on the next stage in our journey.
Our company is fast-paced, respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their well-being. We think big and we can only do that if we have a wonderful array of different people with different lived experiences and backgrounds, bringing their whole self to work every day. Throughout the business, you will meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things.
Our physical offices are modern, bright and open - with plenty of treats and great facilities. We provide practical support coupled with best-In-breed kit for homeworking. Since the pandemic, we have been working remotely and as such we'll need you to have a reliable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 50 Mbps and at least 10 Mbps upload speed. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please get in touch with us.