Customer Experience Insight Analyst
How we treat our customers (and the experience they have when dealing with us) Is one of the most Important and unique aspects of our business. We take huge pride In making things approachable, easy to understand and friendly - even the serious stuff about our insurance policies isn't too scary.
We're looking for someone to join our growing Customer Experience team (or "CX") - someone who Is just as obsessive about making customer experience the best it can be. As our new CX Insight Analyst you will be working collaboratively with a wide range of departments, cross functional teams and key stakeholders to dive into the data and create actionable Insights for the business. You'll get to know lots of people across our business - and add real value every day with the work you produce. If you are the sort of person who can turn data into Insights, has an analytical mindset and oodles of empathy for customers: we’d love to hear from you!
- Creating and owning internal reporting that gives clear indication of where we need to prioritise our efforts. Your work will be used in varied contexts with audiences across the business - and cut / tailored to fit.
- Managing the day to day running of our market leading customer survey platform, review sites (e.g., Feefo, Trustpilot, Google Reviews) and other research tools including UX and market research tools.
- Owning our weekly, monthly and quarterly customer experience scores and other operational metrics.
- Working with a wide range of internal stakeholders to understand their insight needs and deliver ad hoc research projects.
- Supporting our roll out of customer surveys across the customer journey as we expand into new markets.
- Gathering Insights from multiple data sources. This could be anything from policy data, claims data, compliance, employee, system data, financial data and complaints - then turning these into insights that drive action.
- Effectively managing multiple internal relationships with a wide range of departments and cross functional teams across the organisation.
What Leads to Success
Here are a few of the skills we are looking for in this position. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box as it’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- You'll have an analytical mindset - spotting gaps and anomalies will be second nature to you.
- Your colleagues may have commented before on your superb communication and relationship skills before. You'll be the sort of person who builds rapport quickly and who people gravitate towards.
- You'll be able to multi-task prioritise and organise time effectively. You know that It'll set you up for success when working In a fast paced and changeable environment.
- You can take the Initiative without too much support.
- You'll have previous commercial experience working in an analyst, insight or research role - Ideally within a scale-up or start-up environment.
- You'll bring a solid understanding of customer experience research methodologies Including VOC, NPS and customer effort.
- You know Qualitative and quantitative research techniques and you'll be able to find Insights from data and deliver high quality actionable reporting.
- You'll know (or be keen to learn) MI data visualisation tools like Power BI.
- Ideally, you'll have experience working with market leading survey / research platforms.
- You might also have a technical qualification in analytics - however we realise that not everyone can invest In higher education or qualifications, so work experience is just as valid.
Bought By Many and ManyPets are making the world a better place for pet parents. Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of our offer: we now rank 30th on the Tech Track 100 (2020) and we won the Insurance Choice Awards (2020) for both Best Pet Insurance Provider and Innovation of the Year.
We’re proud to be driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our revenues annually for the last 4 years with more ambitious growth still to come. Our latest Series D funding round was $350m which values us at $2bn. All this was made possible by the hard work from our incredible colleagues around the world; and we’re excited to embark on the next stage in our journey.
Our company is fast-paced, respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their well-being. We think big and we can only do that if we have a wonderful array of different people with different lived experiences and backgrounds, bringing their whole self to work every day. Throughout the business, you will meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things.
Our physical offices are modern, bright and open - with plenty of treats and great facilities. We provide practical support coupled with best-In-breed kit for homeworking. Since the pandemic, we have been working remotely and as such we'll need you to have a reliable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 50 Mbps and at least 10 Mbps upload speed. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please get in touch with us.