Claims Team Leader
Following the fantastic success of our new cat and dog insurance products in Sweden, we are building our own in-house Claims team. This is a great opportunity to be a key part of our expansion in Sweden and help us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is an extremely interesting and varied role where you will manage and nurture the Swedish Claims team whilst also working alongside our outsource provider’s claim handlers. You will be our technical referral point for both teams and lead and support our in-house claim team. You will be based in Stockholm and work closely with our Customer Service team, to provide a ‘world class claims service’ for our customers.
We want our customers to love what we do, talk about us, and keep coming back for more. Therefore, as our Claims Team Leader, you will be a committed people-person, with the skills, dedication and attitude to succeed in a dynamic ambitious company providing market-leading service standards. You understand that leaders are educators, and that success in your role means enabling the team to be the best they can be, inspiring and bringing our core values to life in your team daily to deliver a world-class Claims service.
- Supervising, coaching and support the team members to deliver operational targets and provide “best in class” customer service.
- Prioritising availability to support team members on a day-to-day basis to resolve queries, build knowledge and confidence, and achieve quality and compliance standards.
- Maintaining good team communications through daily, weekly updates and participating in a bi-weekly newsletter to ensure all team members are aware of team and product performance.
- In conjunction with the team members, set individual objectives and personal development plans to manage and drive performance.
- Developing new employees by organising and overseeing high quality on-boarding and training plans to enable quick integration into the business and achieve good learning and performance outcomes.
- Look after on-going quality improvements by completing quality audits of interactions with our members and policy holders. (Ensuring “feedback loop” is completed each month)
- Providing constructive guidance to team members and/or recognise high standards of service are achieved.
- Providing guidance and decision-making on non-standard or specialist customer requirements so that acceptable risks are assumed, and delivery expectations are appropriately managed.
- Liaising effectively and collaboratively with colleagues across the company to support specific harmonisation, IT and other projects and help ensure benefits are realised.
What Leads to Success
Here are a few of the skills we are looking for in this position. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box as it’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- You'll bring high accuracy, quality and attention to detail everything you do.
- You have high integrity and can keep customer and employee information confidential.
- You’re able to work and learn quickly in a fast-paced and changeable environment.
- You see the value and impact of delivering extraordinary customer service.
- Your leadership style Is motivational - guiding and coaching others around you.
- Your colleagues know you for being results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Experience leading and managing a team of Claims handlers.
- Significant experience in handling pet Insurance claims, authorising payments, and implementing quality controls.
- Strong understanding of the value and impact of customer experience and service.
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Work environmental responsibility as a leader (Arbetsmiljöansvar)
- Knowledge of Swedish FSA requirements and confidentiality requirements in relation to customer personal data.
- Microsoft competency: Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Advanced Outlook.
Bought By Many and ManyPets are making the world a better place for pet parents. Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of our offer: we now rank 30th on the Tech Track 100 (2020) and we won the Insurance Choice Awards (2020) for both Best Pet Insurance Provider and Innovation of the Year.
We’re proud to be driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our revenues annually for the last 4 years with more ambitious growth still to come. Our latest Series D funding round was $350m which values us at $2bn. All this was made possible by the hard work from our incredible colleagues around the world; and we’re excited to embark on the next stage in our journey.
Our company is fast-paced, respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their well-being. We think big and we can only do that if we have a wonderful array of different people with different lived experiences and backgrounds, bringing their whole self to work every day. Throughout the business, you will meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things.
Our physical offices are modern, bright and open - with plenty of treats and great facilities. We provide practical support coupled with best-In-breed kit for homeworking. Since the pandemic, we have been working remotely and as such we'll need you to have a reliable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 50 Mbps and at least 10 Mbps upload speed. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please get in touch with us.