Senior Performance Marketing Analyst
This is an Incredibly exciting time to join our pack. We're looking for a Performance specialist to partner closely with the Head of Performance and our Performance team to help us track, analyse and optimise our marketing channels across Earned, Owned, Paid and Shared media.
Our Performance team puts customers and meaningful Insight at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for someone to come in and flex their deep analytical prowess to structure, analyse channels data and predict their performance globally. You'll be supporting our offices In the UK, Sweden and the US and there's plenty of scope and autonomy to make a real Impact to our data and analysis. Join us and you'll help us find the perfect balance of acquisition cost and customer lifetime value, to build our pet owner customer base for the future.
- Structure, manage and mine large sets of data across all channels, Including media listening and competitor benchmarking.
- Own the quality and accuracy of data, redefine tagging and tracking structure.
- Improve and refresh our attribution model to reflect and understand channels effectiveness.
- Own cross-analysis of data from various internal and external sources, identifying optimisation. opportunities.
- Design, build and maintain dashboards and automated reports with embedded visualisations.
- Analyse raw data held in our "data lake" relating to customers and their digital behaviour to help optimise our campaigns and target more effectively.
- Assist in analysing and predicting sales: budgeting and re-forecasting our performance, throughout the year.
- Help Identify different customer personas to better tailor our communication and customer acquisition.
- Understand customer retention by channel, understanding and forecasting their lifetime value.
- Work with wider marketing analytics team to ensure understanding of customer engagement.
- Discover opportunities for content growth hacking and longer tail engagement to help us gain greater market presence.
- Coaching and mentoring of our Performance Analyst.
What Leads to Success
Here are a few of the skills we are looking for in this position. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box as it’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- Being a highly skilled data miner is second nature to you. You have an active interest in how data can be structured, checked and used to unlock performance, creative and behavioural insights.
- You'll be able to dive deep to unearth findings and to step back and see the big picture.
- Collaborative and transparent working style, able to build relationships across teams and skillsets.
- Familiar with working within a highly matrixed, international structure.
- Able to navigate conflicting priorities and deliver to frequent short deadlines.
- Able to think strategically and analyse the impact of decisions outside of own area.
- As a Performance specialist, you should be used to working with data from a wide range of digital and offline marketing channels. You should be accustomed to attribution models, be confident in analysing how channels work together, using this insight to inform/influence decision-making in marketing activity.
- Ideally, you'll have experience across analytics/data science practices including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modelling.
- Programming skills and familiarity with database query language such as SQL Is a must-have.
- You'll be fluent In the use of core analytical tools (Google Analytics, Heap), Excel and data dashboards (Power BI) to link data and provide visibility.
- Previous experience coaching and mentoring would be advantageous, but not essential.
Bought By Many and ManyPets are making the world a better place for pet parents. Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of our offer: we now rank 30th on the Tech Track 100 (2020) and we won the Insurance Choice Awards (2020) for both Best Pet Insurance Provider and Innovation of the Year.
We’re proud to be driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our revenues annually for the last 4 years with more ambitious growth still to come. Our latest Series D funding round was $350m which values us at $2bn. All this was made possible by the hard work from our incredible colleagues around the world; and we’re excited to embark on the next stage in our journey.
Our company is fast-paced, respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their well-being. We think big and we can only do that if we have a wonderful array of different people with different lived experiences and backgrounds, bringing their whole self to work every day. Throughout the business, you will meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things.
Our physical offices are modern, bright and open - with plenty of treats and great facilities. We provide practical support coupled with best-In-breed kit for homeworking. Since the pandemic, we have been working remotely and as such we'll need you to have a reliable internet connection with a minimum download speed of 50 Mbps and at least 10 Mbps upload speed. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please get in touch with us.